The war between Windows and Mac OS has been going on for many years now, and still, no one can give a final statement on which one. Here We share Best VPN For Windows and MAC OS. Many say Windows is the better one; others obviously say Mac OS is better. Linux has also started gaining popularity but will take a few more years for it to become a good competition for Windows and Mac. Currently, all VPN providers offer Mac VPN and Windows VPN for all Windows and Mac lovers.
But you cannot deny the fact that Windows is the leading system that has the most security issues. Due to everyone preferring to buy Windows due to its user-friendly operations it seems it has become an easy target for cyber hackers.
Privacy and security are not the only problems associated with Windows, later on, ill demonstrate about the blocked site and how NSA and GCHQ are monitoring your daily activity on the internet.
Best VPN For Windows and MAC OS
For all internet related threats, there is only one solution for Best VPN For Windows and MAC OS. We use our PC or laptop on almost a daily basis, so VPN has become a requirement for us due to the rising threats of the cyber world.
Even though Mac OS and Windows are in a war to be called the best, there is no doubt that Windows is the most commonly used operating system in the world. However, Windows is more threatened with security issues compared to Mac OS. To fight these threats, Windows VPN is the optimum solution.
We know how difficult it is to choose a VPN and how much research it takes to decide which one you should buy. I bet you don’t have that much time, well no problem. Our team of experts is here for your service. We will help you by providing the relevant features associated with Windows VPN if it isn’t enough you can also view the full detailed VPN reviews on our website!
The Features Associated With the Top 10 Best VPN Providers for Windows VPN
There are numerous VPN service providers in the world for Windows, and many open up on a daily basis. However, there are only a few who are capable of providing you with the best security and services.
TotalVPN is considered the best and safest VPN for Windows operating systems. In spite of being one of the newest VPN service providers, TotalVPN is one of the quickest developing organizations in this industry with more than 10000 users subscribing each month. TotalVPN operates in more than 32 countries with over 40 locations. It is a user-friendly application which can be used on a daily basis.
It starts at a low price of just $5.99/month. So you don’t have to worry much about using much of your savings on this subscription as it is very cheap. Believe me; you are getting much more benefits from TotalVPN then you are asked to way. The features are worth much more than the cost. It also has a very strict log policy that keeps all your data encrypted. I would advise TotalVPN the best Windows VPN for your Windows systems.
Buffered VPN offers three different packages such as monthly, Semiannual and yearly. As expected, yearly offer provides the most discounts costing only $8.25, which is known as its premium offer. The best part of Buffered VPN is that it allows for a complete 30-day free refund policy. Which helps the customer to use the service quickly, and if the customer likes it, he or she may purchase it.
It gives you unlimited speed and bandwidth so that subscribers can use the service and watch all the movies and videos you want to watch. They also have a no logging policy so now your data is secured from the cyber world. You can always go for Buffered VPN as your Windows VPN.
HideMyAss VPN is considered one of the best VPN service in this industry. With its vast number of available servers and handy features, you can enjoy using the internet with complete freedom and privacy. HideMyAss is compatible with almost all devices and platforms. It was very easy to use the software as a Windows VPN.
It allows unlimited bandwidth and speed with complete security and privacy from the cyber world which is filled with hackers always ready to hack windows operating systems. For Windows VPN you can still go for HideMyAss VPN because it costs only $4.99/month which is very low compared to many major VPN providers for Windows.
ExpressVPN is the most reliable VPN service provider because of its highly active and responsive support staff. The support staff is present 24/7 to facilitate valued customers. With servers in 78 countries and high compatibility ExpressVPN is easy to use and perfect VPN for newcomers. It also has a 30 days money back guarantee so if you don’t like ExpressVPN you can always get your money back.
ExpressVPN costs $8.32/month, and even though it has a higher price compared to other Windows VPN, it is worth it with the unlimited speed and bandwidth and complete privacy. It has all the top protocols supported keeping all your data encrypted. It sounds like a good Windows VPN to me for your Windows operating systems.
IPvanish provides three different packages for all of its customers monthly, semi-annually and yearly. It gives the most discounts on its yearly premium offer. It also allows its customers a free trial of 3 days. IPvanish has over 40,000 shared IPs, 500 VPN servers in 60 countries which give you a wide choice of whichever server you wish to connect to.
It has provided excellent performance for all subscribers so far and has a very responsive support system that will solve all your problems relating to your windows VPN.
ibVPN is a project of Amplusnet, an organization based in Romania. Amplusnet has been providing internet security since 2003. ibVPN has around 77 servers in 39 countries around the globe. They offer a wide range of packages for subscribers to pay according to their requirements. ibVPN is well known for its compatible features and excellent customer support system. ibVPN has 77 servers in 39 countries around the world and offers around 2000 dynamic IPs. With its 100 channels, DNS list subscribers can enjoy watching blocked channels as much as you can.
Ivacy VPN provides three different packages for all of its customers like monthly, semi-annually and yearly. It provides premium discounts in its yearly package of about 83%. Ivacy VPN started offering its services in 2007. It gives the option to select from the OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP protocols for maximum protection of your data. It is known as one of the cheapest VPNs in the industry with a price of just $1.83/month. Only because it has a low cost it doesn’t mean it’s providing inadequate services, Ivacy VPN can be a great choice as your Windows VPN.
IronSocket was established in 2005 situated in Hong Kong. Over the past years, this VPN service provider has become one of the top VPN software in this competitive industry. With its rising reputation and user-friendly app, you can always you it on your Windows operating system as your Windows VPN. It also has a meager price of only $4.19/month.
IronSocket VPN is a safe and secure solution for all geo-restricted websites and from cyber threats in the present days. With rising servers in 35 countries, IronSocket has become a well-established VPN provider. IronSocket’s is extremely and easy to use VPN for people who are new to this protection.
NordVPN is owned by Tefinkom co S.A. This is a Panama based organization where there are no necessary data retention laws. NordVPN has been running in the IT industry since 2008. NordVPN is a VPN service provider who has achieved international recognition over the past years. It supports Windows operating systems the best and will be a great Windows VPN.
NordVPN has around 528 servers in 46 countries which enable you to view blocked sites and have complete freedom while using the internet. NordVPN provides you with double encryption and is compatible with all types of operating systems. NordVPN has a strict log policy keeping all your internet sessions private. It has a package with all services for only a price of $5.90/month.
StrongVPN provides three different packages to its customers such as the 3month package, 6-month package, and the yearly package. Other than that, StrongVPN also gives 7-day money back guarantee to its users to understand the services without any problems easily. If the customer likes the service, they may purchase the service in the future. StrongVPN provides even better service in China and StrongVPN does not store logging data of the customer. It has a price of $5.83, so you don’t have to think much about making StrongVPN your Windows VPN.
Nowadays in the cyber world with the rise of new hacking tools and hackers, they are waiting for an opportunity to strike and hack your Windows operating system. When it comes to Virus, Spyware, Spam Bots, Malware and Ransomware types of threats you can save your system with anti-virus, but your personal data is always at risk and can be stolen if a solution is not found to protect it.
When we use the internet, we are officially connected to the cyber world. Cyber goons are capable of breaking through your personal security of your Windows systems any time they get a chance and view our personal data. This will cause info being leaked, monetary losses and ID theft until and unless you have a Windows VPN install on your platform for protection.
Countries like China, Iran, and turkey have you are in pressing need of a VPN. It has a stringent censorship policy blocking all websites by the government which they consider are not fit or appropriate for their residents. To get past these restrictions, you need a Windows VPN ASAP!
As we all know by now that NSA has monitored all our online activities, financial transactions, social media activities and conversations on the internet in the past decade. They called this monitoring, national interest, however with this act our online freedom and privacy is slowing getting destroyed.
To evade this, there is only one solution, Windows VPN. You have to get the best VPN for Windows to mask your IP and become anonymous in the cyber world. The VPN for Windows will provide you with military level encryption so that no can counter all traps by these monitoring bodies.
Protect Your PC by Installing Best VPN For Windows 10
The latest Windows 10 is known to be the fastest of them all and most user-friendly. However many users have reported bugs in the operating system, and the biggest problem is our data being unwilling being passed on to NSA for surveillance.
Setup for Windows 10 VPN
To easily guide you through, we have created these seven steps easy installation for your Windows 10 VPN
- In the control panel, you will discover Network and Sharing Center, access it and afterward, tap on setup “new connection or network.”
- Now you’ll be requested to pick your connection type in a new popped up window. Select “Connect to a Workplace.”
- Following that you’ll be asked how you want to connect. Just select “Use My Internet Connection” and wait for another window to open up.
- You’ll now be asked to provide your Windows 10 VPN server details and the name of your Windows 10 VPN. You can receive this data from your chosen provider and after you have entered the details, select “Create” to make a VPN profile. Setup for Windows 10 VPN
- Now, wait for a few moments for your Windows 10 to successfully create and set up the VPN connection.
- After your VPN profile is created and setup, your VPN connection will be shown on the right side of your menu under the Networks area. Select connection name to move on.
- The final step requires you to fill in your credentials and select “Connect.” You can ask our VPN provider to give you your credential details via your email account. After entering the details, select “Connect” and have fun.
Problems associated with Windows 10 VPN
Before thinking about writing this setup method we surfed the internet on all types of forums and blogs to communicate with different Windows 10 VPN users who were facing problems and difficulties. The result was quite surprising with the numbers being quite low. But as expected there were complains. So we spoke with them and figured out what problems they were facing. Many said that their Windows VPN wasn’t operating properly after they updated their Windows to 10.
Following are the solutions that can make your Windows 10 VPN function properly:
• Make sure you are entering the right credential details. In the situation of manual configuration, make sure you’re putting the correct server address; or else your Windows 10 VPN client will not function.
• If you are connecting through an external modem, check and make sure it is operating properly.
• Always view your internet connection, before thinking about connecting your Windows 10 VPN
• Disconnect your VPN and re-connect it with PPTP/L2TP protocol. Few VPN services don’t work all the time on certain protocols.
10 Simple Steps to Setup your Windows VPN on Windows 8
First, you will have to open the ‘Settings’ of your Windows 8. To carry on, write ‘VPN’ in the ‘Search Bar’ as told to. Now you have to click ‘Setup a virtual private network (VPN) connection’ as you can see in the below picture.
A new window will open up; select ‘Setup a new connection or network’.
You now have to select a connection option. Click ‘Connect to a workplace’.
Next, you’ll have to click ‘Use my Internet connection (VPN)’ as shown in the picture below.
You will now be forwarded to a new window. Here you will have to put information about the ‘Server’ you want to connect and click ‘VPN Connection Name’. This data will be given to you in a setup email from your VPN service provider. Once you have entered the information, select ‘Create’ to let the setting work.
Now you can see that a new ‘VPN Connection’ has been set; time to move forward to the next steps.
You’ll now have to open ‘Connection Properties’ by right-clicking on the connection icon.
Once you have opened connection properties, you’ll be sent to a new window. Open up the ‘Security Tab’ and click the protocol you desire.
As I said a while ago, the procedure to setup VPN on Windows 8 using PPTP protocol will not be very different compared with other protocols,
Once you have opened up a security tab, select ‘Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol’ or ‘PPTP’ and implement the settings.
Now open the newly created ‘VPN Connection’ on Windows 8. Fill in your ‘Username’, ‘Password’ and select ‘Connect’.
Wait for the connection to be made. Confirm and check that the VPN is connected. Now enjoy complete privacy and freedom in the cyber world.
How to Setup Windows VPN on Windows 7
Windows 7 is still the most used operating system in the world. Well, there are two ways to setup Windows VPN on your Windows 7
• Download and install the VPN provider’s software.
• The second way is a bit longer as it the manual setup of VPN for Windows 7
1st Option- Download and install the VPN provider’s software
Firstly find a suitable and good VPN provider that suits your requirements the best.
• Select a VPN with good compatibility, 256bit encryption, more than 200 servers, and a good and active 24/7 support system.
• Make sure you receive a good tutorial because it will always be helpful whether in present or future.
Secondly, pick a price package which you are suitable with.
• You should select a price with at least a minimum of 3 days money back guarantee.
• Choose the most comfortable package.
After subscribing and paying these things should happen.
• You will be redirected to a download page where you can download and later install the software into your system.
• Or, you will receive a confirmation email that will guide you to the download page.
After the software being downloaded into your Windows 7 you can use the tutorial to set up and install the software or test the 24/7 live chat to provide you with help.
After the installation process, enter your username and password that you will receive from the VPN provider. Then select your desired protocol, server and then hit connect.
2nd Option- Manual setup of Best VPN for Windows 7
Windows 7 is known as the most VPN friendly operating system in the world. Setting up VPN on your device will help you evade attacks from hackers and other threats in the cyber world.
It is a very easy task to configure a VPN connection on your Windows 7 but first contact your admin and ask for the following details:
• The name of the domain of the network or an IP address of the server you want to connect to.
• The username and password for the connection. You need this for the initial setup and should change it for your own security.
• You should ask your administrator the protocols to which you have will access to (PPTP, L2TP, SSTP, etc.).
After having these details you can manually start to setup the VPN connection for our Windows 7.
• Go to Control Panel, then Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center. Under Change your Network settings, select the option which says Setup a new connection or network.
• A new window will pop up asking you to ‘Choose’ a Connection Option. Select the option which says Connect to a workplace and click Next.
• Click No, create a new connection, and click ‘Next’.
• The next thing will ask you ‘How you want to connect’, and ask you to pick 1 from 2 options: Use my Internet connection (VPN) or Dial Directly. Click on the first 1 and the setup wizard will ask you to give your Internet address and Destination name info.
• Type in the Internet address and destination name given to you by your network administrator.
• Use the check-boxes to indicate if you are using a smart card. Also, confirm that you check the box marked. Do not connect now if you want to connect later.
• The last step will tell you to type in the username and password that your network administrator has given you.
• You can now see a new connection when you select the Network icon on your system tray. Open your new VPN connection and the login credentials you entered in should already be typed in their respective fields. In a few cases, you might need to enter the password.
• Before you click Connect, select Properties and move to the Security properties. Click your Protocol and Data encryption level from the drop-down list and click ‘OK’ to come back to the main VPN window.
You can now Connect and have fun surfing with freedom!
Windows VPN is the optimum solution to achieve complete privacy and freedom from the cyber world. These top ten VPNs all are the best VPN Service providers for your Windows operating system. Windows VPN will allow you to access geo-restricted websites and evade all sorts of cyber threats waiting for an opportunity to damage you or your system in any way possible.