Balayazh is a stylish coloring that looks fresh, original and does not require much care. Coloring gives the visual depth to the hair and looks amazing in combination with soft curls. Great effect and ease of care make bage one of the most popular choices. In addition, it is the best way to grow your natural hair without experiencing serious shocks.
In this article, you will learn how to dye dark and blond hair, how to get perfect glare and make the coloring as ideal as possible. As well as many options for coloring balayazh on different lengths and hair color.
What is balayazh
Balayazh refers to the technique of dyeing, which involves the application of paint by hand, to get a natural effect, as if the hair had burnt out in the sun. Balayazh is a graduated coloration, in which the paint is applied to the tips in an arbitrary manner, but bright highlights should frame the face. Since hair dye is applied only on the outer layers, coloring has a strong aesthetic effect, but has virtually no effect on the health of the hair.
Unlike ombre and sombre
Balayazh can often be confused with ombre and sombre. Let’s see what the differences are.
In ombre, the roots retain their natural color, while the ends are colored in another, usually lighter color. The separation between darker roots and light ends is sharp, so ombe cannot be called a coloration that blocks color.
Sombre follows the rule of dark roots and light ends, the separation between them is much less sharp. In this coloring the light color prevails, and the dark roots only slightly fall on the light borders.
When balayagazh used a small amount of paint and painted only the outer layers, as well as a few random strands that frame the face. In this case, the roots will retain their natural shade and no adjustment is required when they grow.
Balayazh – the best way to grow your natural hair.
Coloring at home
Balayaz staining is not so easy to achieve, because the technique requires a combination of experience and instinct. In the end, it should look natural and a little casual, but still stylish and well-built. If you are confident in your abilities and decided to paint at home, then follow these tips:
- Select paint. First you need to decide how easy your balayazh should be and where it will start. Choose a brightening hair dye of the right shade (remember that results are not always predictable, especially if you dye hair that has already been dyed).
- Get ready. You already know that dyeing is best planned for unwashed hair. So you damage them less, you will not burn a skin and besides paint will undertake better. The natural oils that the scalp produces are evenly distributed, creating a protective layer on each strand of hair and preventing their damage from dye.
- Get started. It is always better to start from the inside of the hair, so separate the strands and start with dyeing the ends. Make easy spontaneous movements with a brush to get natural highlights. Continue to apply paint on all new and new strands of hair. You can cover almost all of your hair ends or just a few. It is important that you change the thickness of each strand and put the paint on different heights, so that it comes naturally and naturally.
- Facial strands. Highlight a few strands that frame your face and apply paint reaching the roots.
- Completion. Collect the hair in the tail or leave it loose so that the paint does not go on the unpainted hair. Leave on for the time specified in the instructions, but not longer than 45 minutes, then rinse.
Balayazh for dark hairs
Balayazh really well suited to those who have dark hair, as softens and brightens them, not forcing to use a huge amount of brightener. If you want to gradually switch to a lighter tone, then start with light brown or chestnut shades. Dark hair will look great red, pastel, gray and even blue.
Balayazh for blond hair
For blond hair there are several options. The easiest is to add light highlights of pale yellow or platinum. Blondes can try to darken the roots, making the classic balayazh staining. So you will be less likely to update your hair and less spoil the hair. And finally, the way to get the best from natural blonde hair is to play with trendy, unnatural hair colors. Both pastel and metallic hair dyes are very well suited for dyeing hair, especially for blond.
Ideas for balayazha
True Comics That Every Woman Will Understand
If you are ready to transform, then look for interesting ideas for effective coloring for every taste.
bale is like a caramel latte, with natural espresso roots warmed up with reddish pale highlights.