Weight Lose or Reduce is a topic to listen to so many things meet. People say more than one to a tips or diet-plan, according to which weight reduce is a game of children. But in reality you know how difficult it really is to work. That’s why I am sharing with you today how to lose fat and weight.
The science of weight gain is quite straightforward. If you do not burn as much calories as you eat, it is decided to increase your weight. In fact, the remaining calorie only gets accumulated in our bodies as fat and our weight gets increased below a detail guide about how to lose weight.
- Before starting the weight loss process, you should know whether your present weight is correct or not. For this, please read this article, how to know if your weight is correct or not? From here you will find your Body Mass Index. BMI is a very simple tool that tells you how much fat is in your body according to your weight and length. Your BMI tells you which weight category you are in:·
- Under 18.5 – Underweight
- 18.5 to 25 – Normal Weight
- 25 to 29.9 – Overweight
- More than 30 – Obese (excessive weight)
Now if you are overweight or obese then you need to reduce your weight. And if you need it, then you should also go to what is the reason for what you have reached. In general, there are two reasons for weight gain:
Now if you are overweight or obese then you need to reduce your weight. And if you need it, then you should also go to what is the reason for what you have reached. In general, there are two reasons for weight gain:Food: The most important cause of growing weight is our diet. If our calorie intake is more then we get more chances of weight gain. Drinking more fried, fast-food, country ghee, cold-drink etc. gets more calories than needed in the body, which we can not burn without extra effort and the result is seen as our increased weight. If you know about how many calories your body needs and consumes every day, then your weight will not increase.To be inactive: If your routine is such that you do not have to move more hands and feet, it is almost certain to increase your weight. Especially those who live in the house or sit in the chair all day, they should deliberately involve some physical activity in their daily-life. As you use the stairs instead of the lift, play a game of your interest, Such as badminton, table-tennis, etc. If you can afford a treadmill or a gym cycle and use it regularly, it will be quite beneficial. The cheapest and easiest way to do this is to get used to the habit of strolling for a while.
Now that you know the reason for growing weight, then it will lose or reduce depending on your will and information. Here I am sharing some similar tips to weight. Hope this information will work for you
- Be patient: Remember that whatever weight your weight today is not a two-day or two-month donation. This is the result of your life-style for a long time. And if you have to lose weight, then surely you have to be patient. This statement by Benjamin Franklin – “He who has the patience can find what he wants.” Always inspires me. So be prepared that it will take time for this work. Maybe one or two weeks of the beginning you do not see any difference in your weight, but this is the time where you have to be strong, have patience, have courage.
- Be sure to believe in your efforts: It is more important than anything else that you believe in the efforts you make for weight loss. If you are going to a daily gym on one side and on the other side you are saying to your friends that if you do not have the benefit of going to gym-insurance then your subconscious mind will also accept this fact, and you really do not have any results of your affections. will get. It is very important to talk positively with yourself. You say to yourself, “I am fit”, “I am getting results”, etc.
- Visualize: Think of yourself as you want to look like. Be sure to know that it will help you lose weight. If you want you can put a photo of your room wall, or on the computer screen as you would like. Seeing yourself like that everyday will make that thing even more possible.
- After the breakfast, make the water your main drink: At the time of breakfast, make sure to use orange juice, tea, milk etc. But after that, use only for drinking the whole day. Do not touch the cold-drink and also keep complete control over tea and coffee. This way you will consume less than 200-250 calories every day.
- Use the Pedometer: This is a device that counts every step of you. Put it in your belt and try to go 1000 steps everyday. Those who have high weight usually carry only two to three thousand steps throughout the day. If you add 2000 steps to it, then your current weight will remain and the weight will be less when you run it higher. A standard pedometer costs up to 1000 to 1500rs.
- Keep a little diary with yourself: Write whatever you eat. Research has found that those who do this consume 15% fewer calories than others.
- Learn how many calories you take, and add 10% to it: If you think that you take 1800 calories daily and still you do not have weight control, then you may have misconstrued your calorie intake. Are there. Normally if you add 10% to your estimate then your estimate will be more accurate. For example: 1800 instead of 1800 + 180 = 1980 Calorie.
- Eat a little more than 5-6 times instead of eating three times: In a research conducted in South Africa, it was found that if a person eats 5-6 times a day, instead of eating in the morning, afternoon, evening, then he 30% consumes less calories. And if she is taking as much calorie as she consumes three times, even after doing this, the body releases less insulin, which keeps your blood sugar accurate and you feel less hungry too.
- Walking for 45 minutes: Walking 30 minutes daily will not let your weight grow, but if you want to reduce your weight, you should walk for at least 45 minutes daily. If you do this every day, without changing your diet, you can reduce the weight of 15kg in a year. And if you do this work in the fresh air in the morning, then the thing is different. But for that you have to add the habit of getting up early in the morning.
- Use more of blue color: blue color reduces hunger. This is the reason that most restaurants reduce the use of this color. So you use blue plates in the food, wear blue clothes, and put a blue tablecloth on the table. Avoid this against the opposite red, yellow, orange color account, they increase appetite.
- Dance: Whenever you get the time, dance to the best music. By doing this you will also be entertained and even the well-known calories will burn. What is the matter if you can bring it into the routine?
- Drink 3 glasses of water before eating in the afternoon: Doing this will make you feel less hungry, and if you want to reduce your weight, then eating less than hunger will be beneficial for you. Remember that you have to be patient to reduce weight. By focusing on small things, you will be able to do this work faster. And it is very important to believe in what you are doing during this time. All the best.