In today’s world, it has become more of a necessity to offer personalized experiences to each customer when they are shopping on your website. Sales enablement tools and inbound marketing help in the creation of warm leads or leads that have a high chance of a conversion. When such a visitor converts on the website, offering personalized service speed up things and can make things better.
This is where lead nurturing tactics come into play. It has been seen that lead nurturing strategies have a great impact on the overall ROI. Surveys have proved that lead nurturing campaigns can increase the same by at least 20%. It has also been shown that marketers who excel at lead nurturing campaigns bring in 50% more sales at 33% lower cost.
Here Are Three Contextual Lead Nurturing Tactics That Are Sure To Give You The Desired Results:
- Retargeting: Offering visitors with useful and helpful information after they have left your website is a great way of bringing them back. In fact, this tactic should be made a part of every company’s lead nurturing tactics.
Retargeting is a great way to nurture leads and guide them towards the sales pipeline. There are many tools that you can use for this purpose and here, we have mentioned the two most common ones:
- Sniply: You can use this tool to connect to your leads that are available on other websites. Let’s take a look at how this works: Assume you have excellent reviews or testimonials on third party websites and this can be general Google reviews as well. What you need to do is add a Snip. This Snip will be overlaid on the web pages of these websites and will direct your leads to your website, contact page or landing page.
- Smart Forms: This is another tool that you make use of and this dynamically changes based on what you already knows about the visitor. For example, suppose you already know the name, company, and email address of the visitor. So, there is no point of having these fields on the form. Ensure such fields are not repeated. When it comes to retarget, it is important to eliminate as much friction as possible so that the visitor can easily move onto the next step of the sales process.
- Lead Scoring: Regardless of whether you are using traditional or predictive lead scoring, try and customise the sales enablement tactics keeping the lead qualification in mind. In the case of a user with an above-average lead score, try and schedule a consultative meeting with them. On the other hand, in case you are dealing with leads who have a low score, sending them educational blogs, case studies, videos, and white papers is the best way to go about it.
- Email: Email is one of the most preferred and trusted methods of connecting and communicating with customers or leads.
It is also, however, true that all of us get a lot of emails every day, most of which we choose to ignore. So, it is important that you nail your email structure, content, and of course timing at the very first time by getting all the knowledge about e-mail marketing. Only then will you be able to see results. Make sure to use a catchy subject line.
Here are some examples that you need to keep in mind when using email:
Mobile: There are many reporting tools available to help you analyze the number of people who open your email on their mobile devices (as well as desktop). Use one of these tools to get an idea of the percentage of people opening your emails. This ideally should grow with every passing year. In order to ensure this, keep your emails short, concise, and to-the-point. Also, these should not look like marketing emails. Plain-text emails can often do more wonder compared to emails beautifully designed for the marketing. Make sure to use smart and short CTAs in your emails so that interested users can have the details emailed to them.
Personalized Signatures: Users and customers prefer to talk to a face. Make use of personalization tokens and content modules so that your emails show the image of your sales representative, links to their social media profiles, or any content that they have published.
Local Information: If you have a presence in multiple locations, then this is something you need to add in your emails as well—local information about the sales representations. The user talking to your sales rep should know his or her location.
These are some of the easiest ways to personalize your lead nurturing emails and reduce the closing time.
It is not easy to make conversions. And it is believed that on an average, it takes at least 10 touches from when a user enters the sales process to the time when the actual purchase is made. So, make sure your lead nurturing campaigns include all the required touches. You can also take the help of social media to reach your potential customers.
Once you have a customer base, you will need to make use of excellent customer service and the best CRM to retain these customers. Retaining customers is easier than acquiring new ones.