The WhatsApp widget makes it easy for visitors to your website to communicate with you and obtain responses to their inquiries and requests.
Be accessible live throughout the day to customers in their preferred messenger. Create a chat room on a website, and it will show up for certain visitors or on certain pages.
You may select icons, create your welcome message, set start-chat triggers, and much more.
You may stay in touch with your audience whenever and wherever you want with the aid of HTML Chat code that is integrated into a website.
You may add the Whatsapp Click To free WhatsApp chat link to your website using the Whatsapp Widget. By clicking on the widget, website visitors will be able to initiate a discussion with your company on Whatsapp.
When they arrive at Whatsapp Web/Desktop, they will be asked to send a message to the Whatsapp number you specified.
You may use WhatsApp conversation to assist with both the performance metrics and the visual appeal of your website. You may add a floating or fixed messaging button to any page of your website with this widget.
Even the audience you want to be able to view the chat and message you through it is up to you.
The floating WhatsApp button has the potential to be an incredibly powerful tool for your company.
The widget is the ideal way to provide our users with all kinds of assistance, including ordinary messaging conversations and customer care.
And since WhatsApp is one of the most popular messengers worldwide, utilizing it to send one or two messages to your subscribers can only help you get points.
In this article, we will guide you through the steps of adding a WhatsApp Chat Button to your website.
What is the WhatsApp Chat Button?
WhatsApp Chat Button is a feature that allows website visitors to start a conversation with a business through WhatsApp with just one click. This feature is provided by WhatsApp as a widget that can be easily added to a website. The widget displays a button that, when clicked, opens a chat window to start a conversation with the business.
What Benefits Does the WhatsApp Widget with Click-to-Chat Links Offer?
Your marketing and customer support operations are more smooth for your customers when you use WhatsApp chat.
You may increase lead generation and sales by obtaining your clients’ phone numbers with the use of a WhatsApp chat link.
WhatsApp Links may generate a pre-written message that website visitors can use to contact you.
This indicates that a consumer will not exert any effort to interact with your company.
The person who clicks the link does not even need to save her phone number. It’s the easiest approach to strike up a conversation with clients.
Facebook released Whatsapp marketing success stories, and employing Whatsapp:
Depending on your speciality, this boosts reaction rates by 30 to 40%, helps attract 10 to 20% of new clients, and boosts sales by 10 to 45%.
You may build a link anywhere on your website that launches a new WhatsApp chat with a certain number using WhatsApp “click to chat” functionality.
Both WhatsApp Web and mobile devices support click-to-chat. When users click the link, a chat window opens with a pre-written message.
In the widget editor, installing the chat widget only takes three simple steps.
Type a WhatsApp number in
- Enter your company name, a description or opening hours, and a welcome message to personalize the chat widget on the website. A bell should be placed next to the button, don’t forget. and set the website’s chat widget’s placement.
- Receive the widget code through email.
- Install the WhatsApp chat code and apply it to each page of the website.
Official GetItSMS may send newsletters with promotions, exclusive discounts, and other news by connecting to newsletter platforms.
The ability to add buttons to communications will improve input from subscribers by two to three times since individuals find it easier to click on the suggested response than to type their own.
You may start chatbots, for instance, at night, by connecting WABA to the platform.
So that individuals may post a preliminary request, obtain helpful resources, or receive responses to their inquiries.
You may segment your audience, take requests (lead generation), run tests, or get data for a rough estimate of a product or service with the use of chatbots.
How to Add WhatsApp Chat Button to Your Website?
In WhatsApp Website Integration, Along with the WhatsApp chat button, you can utilize WhatsApp Business API to engage with consumers in real-time. Adding a WhatsApp Chat Button to your website is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps.
- Create a WhatsApp Business Account: To use the WhatsApp Chat Button, you must first have a WhatsApp Business Account. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one through the WhatsApp Business app or the WhatsApp website.
- Get the Widget Code: Once you have a WhatsApp Business Account, you can get the widget code by visiting the WhatsApp website. The widget code is a piece of code that you can add to your website to display the WhatsApp Chat Button.
- Add the Widget Code to Your Website: To add the widget code to your website, you will need to access the HTML code of your website. This can be done through a website builder or a text editor. Once you have access to the HTML code, you can simply paste the widget code where you want the WhatsApp Chat Button to appear.
- Customize the Widget: The WhatsApp Chat Button widget can be customized to fit the look and feel of your website. This can be done by adjusting the size, color, and other settings of the widget.
- Test the Chat Button: Once you have added the widget code to your website, it is important to test the WhatsApp Chat Button to make sure it is working properly. You can do this by visiting your website and clicking the button to start a chat.
In only 3 easy steps, we’ve shown how to integrate WhatsApp Chat with a website. To make it appear good and remain sticky on the page regardless of where the user is, we first put the link to font amazing, then the WhatsApp symbol linked to WhatsApp chat, and finally, the styling.
Because your users will be led to their WhatsApp application and the chat will be started on a mobile device, the experience is better. But you’ll be advised to download WhatsApp while using a desktop.
Keep improving the experience on your website.
I appreciate your reading!