- 1 Let us know what are the different ways files get deleted
- 2 Recover the (Temporary) Deleted files in Windows
- 3 Use SysTools Software to recover permanently deleted files in Windows
- 4 Final Verdicts
“Is there any other Secure way to Recover Deleted files in Windows 10? I currently used ‘Shift+ Delete’ button to permanently delete a folder which contains lots of family and friends pictures in it”.
This is not a big issue if you permanently Deleted file. You can make up the loss using different methods as going to discuss in the article. You may use any of it which can retrieve your facts or information whether it is audio, video, pictures.
Let us know what are the different ways files get deleted
There are a lot of ways your file get Deleted from your Windows. You notice, when you delete a file in Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, we use Delete key or we Right-click on files or folders and choose the Delete option. This could be a Temporary format of deleting files. What you need to do is, go to the Recycle Bin from where you can restore your all removed Files.
On the other way, when you Delete Files by using Shift + Delete key or Empty the Recycle Bin the files and folder get removed forever from the system.
Recover the (Temporary) Deleted files in Windows
If you want to recover the temporarily deleted files from the Windows system. There is a simple few steps you need to come after:
- Go to the Start Menu and open the Recycle Bin.
- Select the File you wanted to regain it.
- Click the Right button on it and choose to restore option.
- Your file gets saved on the original location.
Recover Permanently Deleted files in Windows with the help of File History
File History is the built-in-restore tool for Windows operating systems. If you enable this option, it will create backup files you selected. You need to connect external drive to your computer and will automatically backup your files.
To enable it:
- firstly connect an external drive.
- Now, open the Setting application from your Start menu.
- Next, navigate to Update and Security button.
You can easily use this path for recovery. However, this method only works when you have enabled it. If you have not done this, there is another way to restore deleted files in Window 10.
- Open the Start menu then Control Panel.
- Click File History.
- Now click Restore personal files option in the left menu.
- You could see your files according to the backup time. Select the file which accidentally deleted by you, then Right-click the green button and select “Save as”.
- You file get saved.
If your files is not recovered by this process you can use the software, this will save your time as well as give accurate response.
Use SysTools Software to recover permanently deleted files in Windows
Here is a Software “SysTools Windows Data Recovery” with the help of that you can recover data easily without any hindrance. There will be few easy steps to implement that recovery. This is test software easily available on internet, if you want there is a demo version in also available which can show your permanently deleted files in Windows.
Below is the steps which will guide you to install the SysTools Hard Drive Recovery:
Step 1: Open the application and install into the system.
Step2: Now, Run the Application.
Step3: There will be two options:
Step4: Choose partition and click on it.
Step5: View Scanning Report.
Step6: Folder will locate on the left side.
Step7: Select the report and view data.
Step8: All the deleted files are marked as red.
Step9: Choose the file you want to restore and click on Save.
Step10: After this, Select the location and click OK button.
Step11: You could view Recover deleted files.
To prohibit permanent data loss, you need to keep your data or files up to date. Always make a backup of your critical files. You may use any method to store your data such as cloud storage or local drive to set back up. You may enable your File History, this ids one of the best ways to create a backup in Windows.
Moreover, data or file recovery software such as “SysTools Hard Drive Recovery” also helps you to recover permanently deleted files, formatted file, corrupted files in just a moment. This software is put forward when a backup fails.
Things May come After reading Recover Permanently Deleted Post
- Q1. What is time taken by a tool to recover permanently deleted files in Windows using SysTools Hard Drive Recovery?
Answer: It depends upon the size of the data. More time is taken for highly corrupted data, less time for least corrupted or deleted data.
- Q2. Is there any possibility to save the recovered data in Windows?
Answer: Yes, it is possible.
- Q3. Does this software also recover permanently deleted files (audio) in Window 10PC?
Answer: Yes, absolutely you can use this for the audio recovery process.
- Q4. What if I did not find my file after File History Recovery?
Answer: Use this software to recover deleted files from Windows.
- Q5. Is this possible to recover permanently deleted files which is having an extension .text or .xml from Windows?
Answer: Yes, you can recover all type of data.